NX-Files

nx-files.blogspot.com

 
Unbelievable... a millionaire who eats at McDonald's!  I bet he up-sizes his meal even when he's not hungry. 

Millionaire businessman Sam Kelt has been charged with disorderly behaviour after allegedly kicking a boy racer's car in Hastings on Monday.
Kelt, 46, told the Dominion Post the driver had been attempting to run him down and he was astonished to be prosecuted by police.
He said a group of seven vehicles had sped past him around 10pm. As he crossed the road, headed for McDonald's , another car appeared and veered towards him.
"I had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit. It did a U-turn then came back toward me and veered at me again. Instinctively, and in self defence, I kicked it. That should tell you how close it was to me. It was incredibly dangerous."
Kelt will appear in Hastings District Court in December.
In 2006 Kelt suffered a fractured skull and eyesocket after being punched and kicked by a boy racer in Mt Maunganui.
He had stepped in front of the attacker's car to protest late night street racing.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 9:56:11 PM -
Link
 
 
 

0 comments: