NX-Files

nx-files.blogspot.com



This is where I usually fall in these kind of quizzes. 
On the American spectrum I fall on the democrat side of the spectrum.  But that's only because issues such as abortion and religion are political in the USA.
From a New Zealand perspective I'm usually on the centre-right.

John Key is near to being my perfect PM in terms of his political views.  He's socially liberal, economically conservative, doesn't want to ditch the monarchy or the flag, and runs a pretty unintrusive government.  He has a good sense of humour & isn't afraid to laugh at himself.  I really hope he's in power for at least another term. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with? I'm
looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
for something completely unique. P.
S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!


Here is my blog ... internet traffic

Anonymous said...

I have nothing against independent schools, my only hope is that one day the state schools will be so good that parents will consider a waste of money to continue using the former. The schools I do dislike are the academies who receive public money yet pluck out the best talent while leaving the underfunded LEA's to pick up the pieces.

essayswriters.org/buy